Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 5th

Day 5th

Did ya sleep tight, my honey? I did! The feeling when holding you sleep, wake up beside you and seeing you sleep are all undescribable ... Have i ever told ya that ya really like an angel when you sleep? That wonderful moment, i will never ever forget it! They are something more than words... And i think one day... One day you will feel it... Or you felt it but you did not tell me :p

We again had a good time today hah? Walking together ( hand in hand hah ), sitting on the train, playing games, visiting the castle, being prince and princess by sitting on a carriage... So close right?

But one more time ... "him" ... i have to see you text him ... see you holding the phone waiting for his message ... annouced him wherever you go or whatever you do ... That's SAD ... and to be honest... im JEALOUS :) I really want to have the same :p
Anw, im happy with what i have now:) I will always get your back, stay by your side ... Just dont get me wrong and forget me hah, HONEY :)

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment