Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 22th...

Honey...
 i guess i cant do it again hah... when in the morning when i woke up... i saw your message with your voice text... it's just so so cute that i cant resist it.... In front of you... i always become so so soft ...
Anw ... so good to start a day like that ... warm in heart ...
1 week ya home hah? Miss me? still love me like before? i shouldnt ask hah... you now would better be with him ... he can take care of you ... while i cant...

Abt my today hah... my tutor lesson was awesome today hah :> i got all girls in class ;;)
but just they are not as pretty as you ... or because i love you so much that no one can be more beautiful than you in my eyes? anw =.= to teach girls about computer was really horrible :|
I got headache nah ... sore throat as well ... but dont worry hah:> im still good to work hard on our dreams!

Love you so much!

P.s: I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment