Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 14th....

So it has been two weeks since i first wrote our secret...
I guess it will be also an end for our "couple time" hah?
From now on, let me call this "the hard time part of our fairy tale" honey hah?
Today, let me cry honey nah.... from tomorrow i will keep my deal with you... but today let me cry ...
We both cried today mah.... i guess til now you felt something right? And i believe that those three words really come from deep inside your heart ... cuz it touched mine ... i had been waiting for these words for so so long ...
You are so so bad you know? why until the last moment you say so? What were you waiting for? and Why?
But anw... thank you so much for finally tell me that ... to be honest ... i was quite surprised when you whispered that onto my ear.... Wish that i could hear that everyday ... ( Just wish ... i know my wishes never come true anw ... lol )
So what now? i have to text you less right? have to step one step back right? yup... i guess i will :) but it does not mean i will stop loving you hah ... i will still love you, still wait for your message all day and night ... i know you will spend time on your family, your "him" ... but sometimes give me a few moments honey hah?

I love you and i will always do!
Let me stop here hah ... i cant see anything now ...

1 comment:

  1. Ya so so bad, ask me sitting in the waiting room read all the things u wrote. People might think I m crazy that crying there. Anw, take care urself. All best wish to u

    ReplyDelete