Thursday, September 6, 2012

2nd day

Another day ended hah ...
Today we had an wonderful start, agree?
" when i wake up, hope you are here by my side " ...
That feeling followed the whole day you know? It made me couldnt wait to see ya in the evening... And once more, i love all moments that we spent together! They really make my heart beat!
Wish that everyday we will have the same feeling ... <3 Really warm and happy hah :)

Tell ya a little bit abt my day hah?
Thank to you that i could get to school on time=.= All classes were so so nice, i dont know why but i feel like today i was really in a good good mood to do whatever i want<3 except for one thing ... i slept anytime that i could, even 1 min *lol* ...
I thought i could come to you earlier today (_ _") sorry for making you have to wait for so so long hah ... But that group meeting was horrible=.= completely a mess :| cant get to the same direction T.T hope that things will get better hah *wink*

Miss you...
And love you a lot, my honey *kiss*

1 comment:

  1. Exactly, this is not the 2nd day hah. U make me wanna back to school !!!! Seems ur day r much more interesting than mine. Tell ya this, I had a perfect dinner today, lol... As to the group meeting, it's gonna be fine time by time, it just take time to make the consensus. U can do it mah^^

    ReplyDelete