Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 4th

We had a really nice eve yesterday hah:)
I always want to have a life like that you know? Hand holding, walking around, talking, sharing ... Things go softly and tenderly ... just simple as we did :)
I was so so excited to go to Munich with ya... almost cant sleep because of that *shy* ... Woke up early, running around awhile to prepare *wink* catched the train to Lausanne to do early shoping for my princess ... then take her to the train station and enjoy the trip:)
Last trip together, Last trip spending time together hah...
We walked, Talked, Cooked, Had fun, Watched movies, Slept .... Everything went awesome to me... Except for one thing... him...
But i have to accpet everything if i want to be with you hah? I accepted it... but you know? My heart still get hurt... That pain is growing bigger and bigger, when "that day" come closer....

Still love ya so!

2 comments:

  1. It was quite nice hah, nice like normal couple. But really, I don't want you accept that at all. It's so unfair to everyone. Sorry for my selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me... i dont wanna accept it at all... lol but since we dont have much time left, i want us to spend it together...

    ReplyDelete