Friday, November 2, 2012

Entry for 60th day!

Really i dont know why but today i slept all the time...
Here is my secret so i will tell the true feeling hah...
when you say you will go out tonight with a lot of high school friends, i was really ... jealous let say :|
For sure there would be him hah? And for sure all of your friends know about you two... they will ask a lot of questions and also make you two closer hah?
That's why i chose to sleep all day i guess... i dont know why but i become so selfish now i guess :(
But really, i feel so confident with my love for you now ... i dont know why really but it's like nothing could be worse hah :) it has been one month and half since ya left hah... to me it's like a decade =.= but i just love you more and more... only you love me less and less nah =;

anw, magic for today hah:) May i put a kiss on your eyes? Put sugar into your dreams, and put a little bit of my love into your heart... i know your heart is not mine put just let me love you like i used to do, honey hah?

Love you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment