Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 77th..

Honey ah.... It's 3am now... but i cant close my eyes... i dont know why but i just think of you all the time and i cant sleep ...

Promise me you will read our secret at least once again hah? So that you will know how much i love you...

Really have a lot of things in my mind now that i want to tell you... and i just dont know where to start... Miss you so much...

Anw, ya hate to change things around you hah... but you changed yourself on the way of behaving toward me... Sadly, it's a negative way... ya spending less time on me now.... seems like the only time that you gonna text me is when you get to bed and about to sleep, after finishing with him... Anw, everyday i wait for these moment... unfortunately, it doesnt last so long...

Do i have to face the truth that you dont love me anymore?

....

Still love you more than yesterday >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment