Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 64th...

Honey ah ... even im in a busy week i will still try to write something for us hah:)

You know what... i cut my hand today because i miss you too much nah :( i dont know why but when doing paper craft.. i suddenly think of ya...
I hope when you come back to read all of these entry.... you will read it really as my girlfriend... so that this blog will truly become what it should be... a fairy tale for 2 of us...
Anw, we had come up with so much ideas for the up coming promotion day :D But we have to be quick because too much idea but not much time to prepare:( I will try to send you the video i have made hah:) And if possible, also some videos of that day as well:D
How was your day anw? I miss you too much... but really, today i tried to text you less... you know why? I want you to miss me ... to wait for me as well ... since from the beginning of our love, i was always the one who wait for ya haha *chuckle*

Anw... sorry for not texting you much today hah... it doesnt mean i want to be cold to you... i will always be the place where you can find warmth nah :D

Love you more than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment