Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 65th...

Honey ...
I know when you wake up today... you will feel really upset and hurt... so do i... since the moment you tell me that "he will be my man"... i was just out of control ... totally... It hurts and so sad...
Anyway, you have to be happy with him hah? You have to smile for always you know? Cuz you finally made  up your mind, finally get rid of me :)
Today was a long long and sad day... i woke up disappointed... had to run to much... and then end it also in a negative way... i will be strong and carry on!
As i told you hah... i will chase you next life... no matter how far we are, i will make you fall in love with me, be my girl friend, then be my wife, then give birth to our child and make all of our dreams come true...
I love you... but i have to leave you now ... be with me is not good for you at all... since i always make ya confuse, always mess things around you up...

If someone records what we are going to do tomorrow, i will put it here for you to see how good am i hah:) Our Fairy Tale became my Fairy Tale only from now on... i guess...

Love you more than yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment