Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 63rd...

Honey ah...
Today is my trial cooking day and ya so so bad:( Ya dont even remember it hah... to you it's like a normal day only i guess...
I miss you the whole time in the kitchen ... do you miss me somehow? i think of ya while making the soup and the chicken nah:D And you are the inspirations to my dishes:D
And tell you this hah... they all like my plates:D kekekee, im happy with that:D And the class told me that the one who will be my wife for sure will be really happy :D all i can think of at that time is you :p
And one more thing hah.... today it seems like you have no interest at me and my cooking a lot hah... and also you dont even tell me about your day... But anw, i told ya i wont ask ever again so i will not :)

Love you more than yesterday nah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment