Thursday, November 1, 2012

Magic for day 59th


Hallo Honey :D do you miss me?
I finally finish my midterms:D Sorry for not writing our secret recently hah... i was too busy :(
Now i have 2 3 days to relax and then again start to fight with all these projects nah :(
I really miss you.... guess that you know hah?
I know you miss me too mah:D but it's getting less and less right?...
To be honest... i really dont feel good when ya with him... jealous... and really happy for you if you happy with him ... but for myself... i feel like im a dump... And i hate the fact that the one who's making you happy is him.. not me...
Anw... A magic for you today hah? I will put it here instead of sending it to you... so that you dont have to text me back when ya read it :) Therefore, you wont feel bad when letting me down :) I made a snowman of you today :) and i also gave it a heart, the heart from me:D So that she will always feel warm, the warmth from my heart hah :) Even though her heart is already belong to someone else... but it's me ^^ I want to make you warm as i can make the snowman warm:D

Love you so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment