Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 77th and 78th...

Honey ah... not again?
Why ... time after time...? It's all my fault again right? Yup... i guess that's what you think now... you dont need a bad Kent anymore, it seems...
You remember what we said when we cant be together? What comes will come... We will see where it will be then hah... anw... what comes came... we have to deal with it hah...
Moreover... if i keep on hoping that you will come to me... then it also means that you will break up with him... it's too selfish right? in someway... i cant let it happens... i cant break your heart or your happiness... you are so happy now that you dont want to leave anymore... you went out with his family even.... Really when you tell me that... to be honest... i cant bear that pain...
Anw, since you tell me you went to Leehom concert... and you still remember my song... i was so happy at that moment:) And since that time till now... i tell you my music list that i listen everyday hah:
-The first morning ... this song makes me remember about the time that i woke up and saw you were there.. next to me... those were the best days ever in my life.. And do you remember our first morning? The moment that i miss the most is when i stood by the window... you came, talked and then hold me from behind... love that hug...
-Tong hua ... you understand this two words more than me hah? FAIRY TALE... Our time we had together... it was really a beautiful Fairy tale .
-By my side... Remember that day? In that stage... i played this song for you, for only you... my eyes locked on yours and i gave you all my heart... Afterward... somehow we are so close right? remember on the bus i ask if you were happy, and you said " for always when i am with you "... i miss that moment so much... you know that you held my hand so so tight like a kid dont want to lose something? That was really sweet and i cant forget that day...
-You dont know me ... You said you like this song when i play it right? So do i... i love to play it for you...
-Endless love ( chinese one hah:p) ... It is what it means ...

Find it similar somehow?... I do... i know they make me crazy for you somehow... but i keep me moving...
Really hope that one day you will come back to our secret... read it once... so you may know how much i love you... you may know that i am still waiting for you... you may know that i am always watching ya...
The Fairy Tales now i cant write anymore... but i hope it's not ended yet hah... cuz this is where we love, where we raise our love... or i raise my love... so it wont stop here... it is just continue writing for itself hah:)

Love you more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment