Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 66th and 67th...

Honey ah... Sorry for not writing anything yesterday hah...
As you know hah, yesterday was the promotion day of our banquet so i really dont have much time to take care of our secret :p
http://vkhanijou.wix.com/007banquet
Copy that link and you might be able to see the video that i had made for the promotion day hah:D About the glasses flash mob, sorry ... but none could record that:( We made it to surprise people and to catch other's attentions so no one could record that:(
there was also a dance of the whole class but i cant find anyway to let you see nah:( i will try my best but im no so sure hah...
How was your days? Anw, thanks for talking to me normally yesterday hah, you gave me strength again..
But after yesterday, i was completely dead...  sleep in classes lol ... but i got 90% overall nah:D Thank god that i still get honour lol...

Anw... I will be silient for few days hah ... since you always leave without telling me a word... you know that i always want to talk to you right? Then why you just left without telling me a word? I wanted to tell you so many things ... but since ya disappear... i will do it too...

Love you more than yesterday!
Bonus for ya nah:D Here's banquet manager and the guy who do a lot of things with me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment