Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 82nd..

Honey...
Base on how you treat me today... you seem really enjoy your spaces now right? ... i've been waiting... i thought somehow you will talk to me soon... but im not that important for you to keep holding on:) i guess it was an end for "us" right?
What i was afraid that it would happen happened... have a good life hah!
I really dont know what else to say... :)

So finally, til now, the fairy tale end as you want it to be hah... an unhappy ending... your wishes always come true :-?? Not like me hah:)

Anw, somehow, you have your happy ending mah:) that's enough:)
I am happy to see you happy with him:)

Love you more...
This will close our fairy tale hah? I guess...
Somewhere deep inside me... really hope that one day i can still come back and continue writing this fairy tale:)

Goodbye, my sweetest girlfriend ever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment