Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 30th...

Honey ah ....

I miss you nah ....
I really feel like nothing's beside me now nah :(
You're not here.... my dad had an accident, now even i argue with my roommates ....
Where are you now??? I was always there beside you when you need me mah? right? but i guess you will now spend more time with him really hah... you two are getting closer hah... so really i should step back now...
Anw, still tell you about my today hah :)
Today i was complimented by teachers hah :D They also say i have the potential to bright up the atmosphere, bright up others and make them smile ^^ that makes me miss you more...
And then i had a quiz about computer class which i finish in 5 mins=)) 30 mins before .... the lecture just come and ask me to leave=)) cuz he knows i can do it more than he expect :D
Then about the tutor time hah:D I have to buy them chips today, im now bankrupt nah *Shy*... but happiest bankrupted man ever :D

Anw... wish ya somewhere around me again... hate that i have to be alone again ...
but we will get through everything right:D

Love you a lot !!

No comments:

Post a Comment