Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 29th...

Aaa... Honey ah......... i miss you so much ...
Ya so so bad T.T At lease you have to find somewhere to write me an email to tell me that you're ok hah?
You know everyday i wait and hope that you would also text me like you text him?...
I know im not that important... i will leave right when i can... just for now... really need you beside me...
You skip your promise so i think there wont be a chance for me anymore hah... All i can do now is to wish you happy....
Btw, my today was ok... no classes in the morning, afternoon with French lesson and Human Resources was quite ok :-?? Nothing much happen... And i've just won my student again so this friday i will get another free chips from them:D

Tell me about your day nah... what did you do? did you enjoy it? Looking forward to hearing from ya nah :)

Miss you here...


Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment